Friday, March 02, 2007

Blah blah blog

I read Liam's blog today. He has written it as a letter to his blog, apologising for not writing much these days. Very funny, and I'm glad I'm not the only one. Doing all the other stuff seems to take up so much time and somehow the blog has got pushed way down the list of priorities.

Today I spent the morning on business stuff - getting the financial records up to date and talking to Andy about how things are going. I feel better when I'm on top of all that, but guilty that I'm not spending the time on my college work instead. I've decided that I haven't got the time to read novels any more. I borrowed 'Gilead' from the library several weeks ago and was really enjoying it, but it's been languishing at the top of the stairs for nearly a fortnight now and I have to take it back on Tuesday. Can't say I've been missing it much, what with keeping up with the papers, researching for my book and everything else.

I'm glad I've got my presentations out of the way for both units. I hope it will now feel as though I've got loads of time once I get my feature done. What a depressing blog. Time to sign off, I reckon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home