Sunday, February 04, 2007

I hate techies

At last I'm back! For the last few days I have been thwarted by Blogger, which insisted I start to use New Blogger and set up a Google account to do so. Having no idea what they were on about, I had to wait until my personal technical support desk was available to assist. And then of course it turned out to be perfectly simple. But I'm on now, until the techies in their wisdom decide to do some clever upgrade yet again. It seems I can now create Blogger widgets. Uh? What on earth are they and why would I want to?

Anyway, enough moaning. Last week there was cause for celebration in the form of a cheque for £520 from the CEC scheme. Very nice too and thank you for my own slice of European funding. It added an extra dimension to a pleasant day spent at Wood Lane discussing photography with Tom Ingate and a very select group of fellow students. We all produced some interesting photos, some of them rather 'arty' if I say so myself. Maybe now I will produce a higher standard of shot for my Bath website.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home