Thursday, January 11, 2007

Full speed ahead

A long day today - out for nearly 24 hours, dark when I set off and dark when I returned. A good day, though, as days with Bill always are. And I think being in a different room , especially for the course meeting, really helped. The one we usually have is far too hot and everyone starts nodding off which is disastrous if a guest speaker follows.

So now I have 4 days at home and I want to get my assessment work out of the way as soon as I can. It's been hanging over me too long already. There's my MA project to crack on with now, as Tom approved it yesterday. I could make a start on case studies and getting together some material for the text and the information boxes I want to put in to liven up the pages. No time to waste - any more!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home