Monday, January 08, 2007

Back to school

My clothes are laid out ready to grope for in the dark, the sandwich box has been unearthed from the cupboard, and my bag packed with books and papers, not forgetting the all-important assignments - yes, it's the start of term tomorrow!

I don't know where all that time has gone. It's amazing how quickly you forget about routines that seem all-consuming when you're in the midst of them. The traffic queues in Truro, for example. Didn't miss those.

It's a bit weird to go back for just two weeks of the old timetable, then have a break, then start a new timetable. Never done that before. I'm looking forward to starting my options, they are what I joined the course for. Also to hearing what Christina and Tom make of my MA proposal. I don't really have a clue at the moment, I'm working in the dark.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home