Sunday, December 24, 2006

Christmas Eve blog

I must be a very sad blogger - surely I must have something better to do on Christmas Eve? Well, actually I am just doing a bit of surfing after typing up the end of my 12 page story for Derrek which I scrawled down by hand while Andy was in the sea at Polzeath this morning doing some proper surfing. What a long sentence and no punctuation! Well, it is Christmas! So I now feel I can take a couple of days off with a clear conscience. The time is racing by and I know it will be New Year before I know it, and I just do not want that horrible panicky 'My God, I've still got so much to do' feeling. So, yes, I am a sad blogger.

I will go now and get ready to go and see some friends for the evening. But I'm driving so it will be a very sober time till I get home!

Happy Christmas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home