Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Still no 'f'

My delight at sorting out my work placement may be premature - I went to see Kamran in the External Funding office today to sign a disclaimer and it seems he still has to get the go-ahead from someone else. He was going to leave me a message, but nothing so far, so I don't know.

Similar lack of progress with my replacement student card, which was ordered last week because the original won't let me into the car park. It still hadn't arrived today and Lorette on reception discovered it was at Woodlane. Which was fine as I was going there to see Kamran, so I picked it up . . . and it won't let me in the car park!

And another frustrating session working on my CV page and website this afternoon. I can't remember much of the programme from week to week so sit there waiting for help from Adrian or Matt. I would like to just get it finished but don't know enough to start meddling on my own. Patience has never been my strong point. They seem to think I'm making progress, so perhaps it's not so bad.

I shall be glad when this term is over. I've only done 7 weeks whereas everyone else has done 10, but I'm tired and feeling freaked out about the work to be done over Christmas and to hand in in January. I don't know why I'm feeling that way as I'm good at organising my time and am not really worried about the assignments. Maybe I'm picking it up from other people, and not just at college. Andy was in Truro yesterday and he said the atmosphere in M&S was palpable - people getting stressed about Christmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home