Wednesday, November 29, 2006

What is bloggable?

I have been wondering about the content of my blog. It makes pretty tedious reading because I am loath to put in anything at all personal. I only confide in my very best friends offline, so there is no way I would bare my soul all over the web!

This is limiting, though, and I am not sure what to do. I have discovered that other people on the course, who are obviously savvier than I am, have not put their names on their blogs. I have just tried to remove my surname but although it has gone from the profile, it is stubbornly staying on the blog. Time to call on my IT support when he returns from Ki Aikido class.

I have been reading a few other blogs and they seem to be as heavily censored as mine, apart from Ryan's, and he seems to be regretting his openness now! I will continue to ponder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home