Tuesday, November 21, 2006

IT support

I am feeling pleased with myself this evening - today we had our IT session with Matt and started building our websites using Dreamweaver. And I kept up and didn't make a single cock-up!

This is very pleasing as I seem to have a bit of a block in my brain where computers are concerned, just like I used to have for maths and science subjects at school. When I have to do anything IT-ish, it feels like part of my brain jumps up and runs round the room screaming 'Aaaaaaagghh'. This part drowns out the rational part and stops it thinking through the task, so that I end up making a hideous mistake or just paralysed, thinking 'I can't do this. I can't do IT.' Very annoying, but very difficult to stop.

I have just looked at the discussion boards and seen that David has asked for help in putting a reading blog on Moodle, so I have offered - me, offering IT assistance! Is this a first?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home