Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Not a good one

Today has been an irritating day. I thought I had got my story for Derrek nailed down, but it seems I have a woolly premise and a protagonist who is too passive! The IT session was frustrating and then as we left I casually asked Matt if we would be putting on the content next week and he said 'put it on beforehand if you can.' Uh? If I could do that, I'd have done it already! Matt and Adrian are very nice and helpful but I 'm not sure these sessions are working too well, and I know I'm not the only one. I ended up feeling sulky and resentful and about 15 - so much for going back to college! I've now had a lovely quiet evening on my own as Andy's out practising with the band for a gig on Friday, and I'm feeling human again. I even have 3 ideas for the script-writing tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home