Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Almost there

Only one day to go before the end of term! The editing tests are out of the way, thank goodness, and I have at least an inkling of an idea for my MA proposal, confirmed by my tutorial with Tom this afternoon.

It would have been nice to have had a session focussed entirely on the work we have to hand in early next year, as everyone seems to be wandering around asking each other to confirm they have the right idea and still feeling doubtful. I think we are all also wondering how well we are doing. The only direct feedback we have had is from Derrek and it was good to discover he thinks I am on the right track!

Today Sara said she thinks that being back at college makes her regress to her student days, and I think she is absolutely right. I think I have reverted to my 19 year-old unresourceful state under end-of-term pressure. It will be good to be away from all that for a while and get centred again.

Some good news - the man in External Funding, he say yes! Kamran has talked to his colleague about the insurance issue and it's OK for me to do the placement under the scheme. Phew.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home