Wednesday, December 13, 2006

CADI

I have just got back from the launch of the Cornwall Aerospace and Defence Initiative - try saying it quickly - at the Maritime Museum. (Yes, I am back in Falmouth already!) This is a group of engineering companies supplying the aerospace and defence industries who are banding together to bid for contracts and apply for funding. I was there representing Business Cornwall and now I have to write it up in an article for the magazine. Not much idea about the angle to take yet, but maybe a good night's sleep and a talk with Nick in the morning will help there. I've also got a few phone numbers of people to ring if I need opinions or confirmation of facts. I also want to check how many words are required. Quite a tough first assignment, it seems to me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home