Thursday, December 14, 2006

My brain hurts

Today I have been writing up yesterday's CADI launch for the magazine. It has been hard work trying to extract information, from all the material given out and the notes I made, and turn it into something readable and informative. Because it is so much not my thing, I feel constricted in what I can say and how I say it, in case I make crass mistakes.

I have produced almost 900 words so far and have sent it to Nick for his comments. I'm happy with the first page but need to do some more work on the second and add some 'lighter' material too. And think of a way to round it all off ... Good practice, no doubt.

I won't have time to blog again until next week as we're off to Bath tomorrow to see Andy's parents and then up to Bourne to see mine, and won't have internet access.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home