Thursday, December 28, 2006

End of the year - almost

Today I couldn't believe it's only 28 December - Christmas seems ages ago already! I wanted to get rid of all the cards and push on into the New Year. 2006 has been such a difficult year in many ways that I'm anxious to start 2007. It's also been a good year for me, and quite a surprising one. I certainly never expected to end it as an MA Prof Writing student! So I feel that I am now on the right track and I hope that this year Andy will get some acknowledgement for all his talents too.

For most of the year I would have been devastated if you'd told me I would still be in Cornwall at this point. Our house was on the market for six months and four times we had an asking price offer, only for the sale to fall through. It got so bad that deciding to take it off the market came as a huge relief. And spooky how that decision was closely followed by finding the course, as though it was meant to happen all along. It makes me wonder what unexpected opportunities and developments will crop up this year. Best not to know in advance, I always think, just deal with it as it comes along.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home