Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Sweet and sour birthday

It was good to be back at college today, see people again and get the brain cells working. A slightly odd day too, starting with Derrek talking about his play and promoting books in a rather surprising way for a Tuesday morning. And the room was laid out differently and we didn't split into two groups as usual.

And then Matt forgot to come to the IT session, so I got home early after all. A good thing is that I discovered that almost everyone is as clueless as me about getting their website completed and nobody could do anything without Matt. In my usual IT inferiority complex way I had assumed I was way behind everyone else, but apparently not. Which is a relief, but I'd still like to get the wretched thing out of the way.

We managed a perfunctory celebration of Andy's birthday with a Chinese takeaway from the new place in Bugle. Early January birthdays are miserable - no one's that interested after Christmas and New Year and it always seems to be raining. I've suggested an official birthday might solve the problem, but he doesn't seem that keen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home